You are all registered and ready to go. Below is more detailed information about the My Gal Tuesday Bible Study. You will receive the same information in your inbox.
- START DATE: January 28, every Tuesday for 9 weeks. We only cancel when absolutely necessary or if there are school cancelations. When there are school cancellations, both sessions are canceled.
- LOCATION: Lake Murray Community Center: 1003 St. Peter’s Rd., Lexington, South Carolina, 29072
- SESSION TIMES: 9:30-11:15 AM and 7:00-8:30 PM. At 9:15 AM and 6:45 PM, the Community Center is open for Bible Study. To respect everyone’s time, we will begin promptly at 9:30 AM and 7:00 PM.
- PRAYER TIME: 8:45-9:15 AM and 6-6:45 PM is a designated prayer time of prayer. This is a time to receive prayer, pray alone, or pray with the MGT prayer team for the tribe and session.
- COST: $20 for overhead expenses. It can be paid by check or cash at MGT. You may also send it through PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Venmo (@meghanmgt). If you send money via PayPal or Venmo, please note that it is for MGT. Scholarships are readily available – email email@example.com.
- CHILDCARE: Because we meet in a one-room facility, we are unable to provide onsite childcare. If childcare deters you from participating, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more discussion and possible options.
- MATERIALS & FORMAT: This is a nine-session study. The first week is an introduction week, which requires no previous reading. This study does have eight weeks of meditations. Therefore, you will need the participant guide, given at MGT.
- INFORMAL: The Community Center is not a fancy place, and we are not a fancy tribe. Workout clothes and stretchy pants are totally fine! 🙂
HOW WE GATHER: We sit at small round tables of 4-5 women, six if you squeeze tight. Sitting in smaller groups has been crucial in cultivating authentic relationships within our tribe. We do not organize the table groups but allow them to develop organically. This means you can sit with whomever and wherever you like. We do ask you to consider sitting with new women, but of course, we want you to be comfortable in the MGT space. One of our core MGT values is that women would be free in this place, to grow at their own pace, and comfortable in their own space.
CONTACT: Meghan Sanders