Do you wonder if you are on the right path, going in the right direction or making the right life choices?
Are you struggling to be free – liberated to be yourself, do your thing, and live your life to its fullest?
Do you lack confidence in your life, faith or Biblical knowledge?
Are you longing to have a more intimate and personal relationship with God?
Many of us would not associate the book of Exodus with the answers to these questions, but in actuality, Exodus is one of the most personal books in all of the Bible. It exists to share the message of liberation and salvation. Liberation from whatever is keeping you from becoming the woman God has created you to be and salvation be the woman God has called you to be.
As the Lord paved a new path for the Israelites, He continues to pave a new path for each of us today. Through the stories of one nation’s fight for freedom and its leader, Moses, in the study of Exodus: Paving A New Path you will:
- Discover and be more confident in who God has purposed you to be.
- Encounter God in new and intimate ways.
- Embrace freedom in Christ and be set free from the muck that has been holding you back.
- Embolden your spiritual grit and renew your strength in the Lord.
- Learn the importance of the Exodus story for us as believers in Christ and its inter-connectedness with the rest of the Bible, particularly the New Testament.
Exodus is a far cry from a boring book. If you are a woman who yearns for more – more of God, more spiritual intimacy in your daily life, more definitive purpose, more freedom in life, and biblical understanding – then study the book of Exodus with us!
This study pairs with the Exodus: Paving a New Path Meditation Guide.
The Exodus: Paving a New Path Bible Study:
- Is an in-depth Bible study of Exodus 1-17, taught and written by Meghan Sanders.
- Begins Wednesday, September 4, 2019, from 6-7:30 p.m. and runs every Wednesday for nine weeks at Mt. Horeb UMC.
- Children’s programming provided.
- This study pairs with the Exodus Paving a New Path Meditation guide. The guide consists of 8 weeks of meditations, with four meditations per week, and 9 Session notes
- You will receive your Meditation Guide at your first Bible study meeting.