Do you desire to be a woman who adds richness and meaning to her life as well as those in her life?
Do you long to know more about the Bible?
Do you struggle with feelings of being spiritually inadequate or unqualified?
Has your full calendar and a long to-do list kept you from deepening your relationship with God?
Has your relationship with God felt stagnant or lacking?
We believe you do not want this for yourself, and neither does God. My Gal Tuesday was created from hearing all of the above beliefs and frustrations.
What is My Gal Tuesday?
My Gal Tuesday is a Bible study community cultivated for the woman who:
- Desires more spiritual depth and personal growth.
- Believes she is not good enough or smart enough to understand the Bible.
- Feels spiritually inadequate.
- Wants to study the Bible without being told what or how to think.
- Wants a Bible study community where she can build safe relationships.
- Longs to better understand herself, the spiritual, her world and her place in it.
My Gal Tuesday Bible Studies:
- Create a community around biblical truth and understanding.
- Give you permission to safely wrestle with questions, doubt, values, and beliefs.
- Guide you in finding and living out your purpose in this world.
- Consider the mindset of its ancient writers and their culture and how we can understand and apply that to our world today.