WHAT IS MY GAL TUESDAY?
At My Gal Tuesday, we believe women are the heart of the home and the neck of the family. When a woman’s heart is turned to Jesus, everyone in a woman’s life benefits.
My Gal Tuesday is a women’s Bible study community committed to helping women cultivate the spiritual in their hearts and homes through Bible study, conversation, and the Word of God. We strive to be a safe community where women can spiritually grow at their own pace and in a safe place.
We offer seasonal Bible studies and summer book clubs throughout the year. The Bible studies meet at the Lake Murray Community Center in Lexington and the book clubs are hosted in homes.
MY GAL TUESDAY IS A BIBLE STUDY COMMUNITY CULTIVATED FOR THE WOMAN WHO:
- Desires more spiritual depth and personal growth.
- Believes she is not good enough or smart enough to understand the Bible.
- Feels spiritually inadequate.
- Wants to study the Bible without being told what or how to think.
- Wants a Bible study community where she can build safe relationships.
- Longs to better understand herself, the spiritual, her world and her place in it.
MY GAL TUESDAY BIBLE STUDIES:
- Create a community around biblical truth and understanding.
- Give you permission to safely wrestle with questions, doubt, values, and beliefs.
- Guide you in finding and living out your purpose in this world.
- Consider the mindset of its ancient writers and their culture and how we can understand and apply that to our world today.
General Bible Study Information
When: Tuesday mornings @ 9:30-11:15 AM or Tuesday evenings @ 7-8:30 PM.
Where: The Lake Murray Community Center
1004 St. Peters Rd.
Lexington, South Carolina
Cost: $20 to help cover overhead expenses. Any additional fee covers the study materials.
Childcare: Childcare is not provided due to limited space.